Fotomoto

Thursday 18 August 2011

Yeahhh Fungi Seasons Here

Yesterday John, Gary and I went out fungi hunting today in Darwen, we had a good day out, found a few nice species, I used natural light on all the shots with carefully placed white reflectors it took me about 30 mins to get the shot of #1 as the sun was in and out, and I was waiting for the right light after placing my reflectors, bet John and Gary where bored waiting, not really they were doing their own thing


Boletus Chrysenteron


Zeller’s Boletus (Boletus-zelleri)

The Deciever  Sunnyhurst Woods in Darwen NR Blackburn


Oyster Musgroom  Sunnyhurst Woods in Darwen NR Blackburn

Hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as I did taking the shots



1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

My husband is a huge fan of mushrooms, love these.